Welcome to our home! We are the White Family. I am Valerie, stay-at-home wife and mama, crafter, party-planner and sewing queen.  My life revolves around our two little girls, my husband and two doggies.  I love to use what little time that I do have to "create" for them and myself too!

At heart I am a semi-northerner who transplanted to the south with my husband where we rescued our pups and started our family.  I learned to be who I am from my mom, who also sewed and did all things crafty.  I hope to follow in her footsteps and help others just as she liked to do!

I have created the White House Embroidery and Designs page to help others to learn or use what I have acquired over time.   Some information will be about embroidery, some about sewing, some about crafting and last but not least, some about party-planning.

Grab your pencil and get ready to take some notes. Feel free to ask questions! Please remember, I am doing this to help others speed up the learning curve process that I went through. Just trying to share information that has helped me along the way.

Comments